How Can A Lockbox Protect And Grow My Practice?
Lockbox improves your practice’s cash flow and security by transferring the handling and posting of mailed-in payments to our specialists, so your funds are available sooner. Our lockbox solutions can be customized for your specific business needs and goals, allowing you to focus on what’s important—growing your San Antonio medical practice.
What are the benefits of a medical lockbox?
- Our lockbox solutions are customized to meet your specific business needs and operations
- Lockbox allows you to get fast access to payment information – plus paper truncation – via imaging
- We collect and process your receivables for you
- You benefit from superior monetary controls and expedited collection of your funds
- You get all payment and remittance information electronically to post efficiently to your medical billing system
- You receive payment information the same day via our secure website
- You can have information stored online or downloaded for permanent storage offline
- You can be sure that your information is encrypted and secure
Why our Healthcare Receivables Automation solution better than the standard medical lockbox?
- Our paper EOB solution automates the remittance and posting process by converting paper payments from both insurance companies and patients into electronically processed 835 remittance files
- Healthcare Remittance Automation standardizes the 835 ERAs and applies specific posting rules required to post all data accurately
- Back-office costs are reduced, accounts receivable days are lowered, and both accuracy and efficiency are increased
If you are interested in establishing a lockbox for your practice, Jennifer Dunem, VP, Treasury Solutions Relationship Manager at The Bank of San Antonio, can answer your questions and help you find the best Lockbox solution for your practice.